I have osteoarthritis. Can hip arthroscopy help me?

Small areas of cartilage injury can be treated with hip arthroscopy and a technique called microfracture. However, once osteoarthritis (a loss of cartilage involving the entire hip joint) has set in, arthroscopy will not help, and hip replacement or hip resurfacing, is the best option.

Posted in: Information About Hip Conditions